Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year

New Year’s resolution……every year closes with a list of things accomplished, along with new goals and resolutions.
I have never been one to run short of things to do and tasks to accomplish, but often I must ask was the priority right. This year is to be one of right priorities and choices.
I can’t imagine a better read for the new year than the first chapter of the book of John in the Bible. John the Baptist said of Jesus “Look the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.”, “I have seen and I testify that is the Son of God.” John's followers heard this and then followed Jesus. My priority is to follow Jesus.
Jesus came to take away the sin of the world. Has he taken away yours? The first chapter of John is the place to start. Make it a happy new year!

No comments: